Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'll Tell You Who Works From 8AM until Midnight

Business people, when they have to...


"I cannot do it. I cannot do it. It's just not possible. I cannot do it. I cannot do it."

If you cannot do it Trew, then resign...

UPDATE; As a result of a private email, we understand that the employees of the NDP caucus are represented by COPE397. We wonder if the NDP attempt to stretch out the number of days instead of the number of hours is a direct result of the overtime they will have to pay.

If it's OK for health region employees, then it should be OK with NDP employees.

1 comment:

Paulie said...

Trew is "trew-ly a joke". Been an MLA since 1986 and has never held any meaningful cabinet post under romanow or calvert. An eternal back-bencher who sure won't mind enjoying his hefty MLA pension for doing very little work over the years. Trew-ly pathetic..Trew-ly insulting.