Friday, October 8, 2010

Worst Birthday Present Ever!



John Gormley's first book, Left Out - Saskatchewan's NDP and the Relentless Pursuit of Mediocrity is going to be available to the public on October 20th, 2010. However, the book will be available for the general public on October 12th if you order now on the web site. Go there now... http://www.leftout.ca/

We've had the opportunity to review the book, and all we can say is there are going to be some very angry NDP supporters and leaders. The book is very entertaining, but it will also anger you. Gormley picks apart the tactics and the cover-ups if the NDP machine since their inception in the 1940's as the CCF.

Gormley is the perfect nightmare for the NDP apparatchik. He's a former politician, a lawyer and a talk-show host. And he understands politics, especially the way the NDP do it.

We suggest you get the book as soon as possible before they are sold out. It is a must for politicos as well as people that want to have a more in-depth knowledge of the natural governing party of Saskatchewan.

As for the worst birthday present ever? The book is officially launched on... you guessed it, Tommy Douglas' birthday.

We're sure that's just a coincidence....

Happy Birthday, Tommy!

5 comments:

Trent said...

This book is long over do!

About 10 years ago I started to research Tommy Douglas and the CCF/NDP and was shocked at the number and magnitude of the scandals they have been involved in. Right from day one the CCF started with insider trading of Saskatchewan bonds. To the SGIO agents Rawluk shakedown to the Shumi business scandals the CCF definitely earned the name
given them by other provincial governments of "The Saskatchewan Mafia".

The close connection between the CCF and the KKK in Saskatchewan in the 1930's is a whole other matter that demands a post of it's own.

After regaining power in the 1970's the first thing the Saskatchewan Mafia did was close the Dore Lake Pulp Mill project. Never heard of it? It's amazing the stranglehold the Saskatchewan Mafia has on the media, isn't it? Ask your parents and grandparents about that one, they'll remember it, but you'll never find it mentioned in the media, the Saskatchewan Encyclopedia or any history text book.

For years now I have been telling people about the true history of the CCF/NDP/Saskatchewan Mafia, I've written numerous letters to the editor, called into the CBC and JGL, posted on blogs and in every case people always think what I'm telling them can't possibly be true and that I must be crazy. Kate at SDA questioned me for years, the SP wouldn't print my letters for weeks until after they had fact checked them. JGL would sometimes just hang up when I called because what I was saying was so preposterous and even this blog wouldn't put up my posts until they confirmed what I was writing.

Which makes me ask, why? Why don't people know the truth? Why is the truth about the Saskatchewan Mafia not in the Saskatchewan Encyclopedia? Why doesn't every student know that Tommy Douglas, or "Tommy Two Wives" as his cabinet ministers called him because of his relationship with his secretary, was sued for slander and lost! Making him the only Premier in Canada to be certified a liar by his own courts. Why don't people know that Allan Blakeney mothballed a pulp mill project, that was over half completed, at a cost of millions of taxpayer dollars, thus putting an end to literally thousands of jobs in northern Saskatchewan and subjecting northern residents to decades of poverty? Now that there is a regime change, why are we not demanding a full investigation into Spudco?

I hope everyone reads this book and that it inspires people to research the history of the Saskatchewan Mafia on their own.

I also look forward to the NDP reaction, which will consist of a weak denial, something like this: "We believe there are inaccuracies in John's book and we will not be commenting further as lawsuits maybe pending."

oxygentax said...

Trent,

My only reply to your comment is that it sounds very interesting, and my suggestion would be to start a blog to put that information out there with full reference to your research materials (and possibly links if the information is available on the web). The only way that the information becomes public knowledge is if an interested individual does something to do so, and it's obvious that the MSM and the NDP don't want to release it.

Trent said...

Oxygentax,

I've thought of doing my own blog, but it's too much work. I prefer to post here and other places.

I sent SDA a copy of Tommy's thesis and Kate put ut on the site. Ezra Levant saw it there and did an incredible article on the thesis and the enormous effort by the left to cover it up. I highly doubt I'd ever be that effective with my own blog.

oxygentax said...

Trent,

Email me at:

andrew@oxygentax.com, I'd love to hear more.

Regards

Trent said...

Oxygentax,

Email link not working.